Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Play Ball!

My Padres came from being down 7-1 at Arizona yesterday to beat the Diamondbacks! Amazing! That's ten wins in a row for the Padres, with a beautiful 9-0 homestand. No, they're not going to catch the Dodgers without some help (like the Dodgers falling apart), but they're still the most fun team for me to watch.

Another game that looked like a sure thing was the Rays being over the Indians. But NOTHING is sure in baseball till the last out of the last inning, as the Tribe rallied for a seven-run ninth inning.

Someone else had a big come-back win yesterday, but I'll be darned if I can find the story. I had fasting blood work done this morning and it's way past time to EAT and HAVE COFFEE, so if I find it after that, I'll add it here.

No rain this morning, a lovely damp day outside, expecting the Pixie soon. Go, MAKE it a good day, and thanks for stopping by!

No comments: