Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Happy 2nd Anniversary!


Lovely Daughter and Handsome Son-In-Law, parents of My Beautiful Pixie, celebrate two years of marriage today. Anyone who's been married - and stayed that way for more than a few weeks - knows it's an every day, all day commitment to something that's not easy even in the best of times...but has rewards beyond measure that only come when we make it through the rough times...together.

I am proud of my kids - they bring joy to my life in ways they have only begun to imagine.

Congratulations, Kait & Chris Brown. Thank you for being my Family!

UPDATE: The Browns got off work early and came to pick up their beautiful child together. I gave them the little gift I purchased, and I think it was a hit. Every time they come to help with dinner or prep something here for cooking, they rave about my Cutco Petite Chef knife. The balance and size are PERFECT for people our size, so I got them one. They left shortly afterward, talking about being excited about cooking. Must've been a decent gift, eh?

No comments: