Sunday, December 13, 2009

My Pixie

The cousins weren't here, so it was a fairly quiet afternoon on Friday. Chilly, too, with some rain. Nice day to snuggle on the couch and watch a little Mama Mirabelle's Home Movies with Grandpa...he's not as cute, so he's not in this picture.



This is what we looked like at Thanksgiving dinner.


I love my little family more than I can possibly express here. And I'd almost bet - if I was a betting woman - that most of the folks who read this feel exactly the same way about their own families.

I spent a good chunk of today at meetings, but did manage to bake 3 different banana breads - one pineapple/macadamia nut/banana, one pineapple/banana, and one banana/pearsauce (instead of applesauce). They're gifts. They LOOK good, and I sure hope they turned out well. Might have to get a turkey out of the deep freeze before I bake many more!

My Chief watched some football, read his book, and put up our little tree and decorated it. The pictures I took turned out blurry, will attempt it again tomorrow, and will steady the camera.

Going to have a cup of tea, set up the coffee for tomorrow, and try to hit the rack earlier than usual - got all 3 of the little ones tomorrow, I think. Y'all have a fine evening, and thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

SwampWoman said...

Awwwwwwww. What a fine looking bunch and little angel!

kc aka Little Grandma's Kitchen said...

Yeah, they are. And she is. I'd say 'thanks' but it might sound like I take credit for them being as beautiful as they are...and all I really do is use the talent God gave me to cook for 'em!