Another day when I have little or no energy for political strife and the bullshirt that is the Present Administration. The Current Occupant and His Merry Band of Weasels disgust me almost to the point of paralysis.
It's a beautiful Monday to spend with my BEEootiful Pixie, not let that bunch of hooligans make my head hurt. It's ALWAYS good to spend time with the Pixie. Grandpa now has Mondays off, and he's spending this morning making the Pixie's Halloween costume. She's going to dress as a BEE, of course! Last year she was Tinkerbell. The pattern for this year's costume was a LOT more expensive than patterns I remember my mum buying when I was a kid, and it was ordered off the internet. Grandpa & I are doing a bit more finish to it than the directions call for (I was taught well, even if I'm only now using that part of my education), but I just tried it on her and it's adorable...which really isn't any surprise. She's the kind of girlie that could make a gunny sack or a brown paper bag look cute!
THEN, as a reminder that I'm not the only one who believes in this Great Nation the way I do, I found this article at JewishWorldReview.com. According to George Will's column, Michelle Bachman sounds like my kind of politician, a woman to be trusted with running my government with as little interference in the private sector as possible. ALMOST makes me wish I could move to Minnesota again...but that's not happening unless the Pixie's parents go!
Monday, October 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment