Saturday, October 3, 2009

Go Irish!

Washington Huskies 30 - Notre Dame Fighting Irish 37


Oct 3 1 2 3 4 OT T
Washington 7 10 7 6 0 30
Notre Dame 3 13 3 11 7 37 «
Next game: vs. USC Trojans, Oct 17 3:30pm ET

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bah! Humbug! Still love them Mountlake Dogs!!!!!!!
Pixie's Great Uncle

kc aka Little Grandma's Kitchen said...

I knew that. Remembered as I was posting that I've seen you wear a Rose Bowl sweatshirt once or twice. If they take the Championship again this year, I'll get you a Gators shirt. Pixie's parents would LOVE that!

Me? Northern Lights. Want a shirt but can't spare the cash. Got a soft spot for quite a few from my travels - Oklahoma Cowboys, Jayhawks, SDSU, Maine Black Bears, not to mention NAVY...and on Florida-Georgia weekend I now wear a Rainbow Warriors shirt. That's what I wore to the free Chik-Fil-A promotion on Labor Day and it was the ONLY one I saw. Of course, that was lunch, so others may have shown up for supper.