...but blatant lies and half-truths and purposeful ignorance. What else can you call it when media outlets OTHER than American Mainstream (cough) Media post numbers and estimates and pictures and bits of interviews with participants...but CNN and other American networks don't even attempt to get facts, figures, pictures or TO TELL THE TRUTH once they DO get on the story.
Patriot blogger Track-A-Crat discusses his participation at his place. He says he's never experienced anything like it...and I think that's because there's not BEEN anything like it.
The Other McCain was on the scene, as was Barbara Espinosa. I'm certainly going to believe them before I believe any talking head on any American network. Oh, and don't forget Glenn Beck!
Sixty thousand...what utter rubbish.
BarryO and His Merry CongressWeasels aren't the ONLY liars, are they?
UPDATE:
Don't forget the photoshopped time-lapse video at YouTube...it's gotta be 'shopped, because Patriots/ conservatives are too stupid to grasp this brilliant concept. Aren't they?
Monday, September 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
KC, love the "photoshopped time-lapse" YouTube video - unbelievable that there are people out there stupid enough to believe such tripe.
I should have some more pics soon, will let you know.
Moon walk, invisibility experiments, disappearance of JFK & Elvis, Sasquatch, Loch Ness...there's NO END to our duplicity.
Thanks for coming by, Track, I look forward to your pictures!
Post a Comment