I have a headache. Not that you give a rip one way or the other, but it is MY blog...gotta go get the Pixie in a few minutes, don't feel like doing much at all, so here's a fun column I can't seem to read all of...lots of good things in the sidebar there, and if you have a spare moment, think about those within short distance of wildfires. I'd rather have a headache.
Anyway, here's Lori Borgman at JewishWorldReview.com, on RELAXING - which is highly overrated, in my opinion:
Every fall I love reading essays by people who wax poetic about the melancholy they experience as they close up their summer cottages and return to the city. But now I'm wondering what it is they do all summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Oh, I hope you feel better soon! There's nothing more miserable than a headache. Well, okay, a toothache. But still.
Every fall I love reading essays by people who wax poetic about the melancholy they experience as they close up their summer cottages and return to the city. But now I'm wondering what it is they do all summer.
What they do all summer? Honey, they sat around texting their friends, drinkin' sweet tea, and eating ice cream, all worthy fields of endeavor. There is a lot to be said for being a slackass.
Post a Comment