Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Fiji water ain't exactly green...unless it's from the MONEY!
I used to buy Fiji water for Lovely Daughter because I love the bottle...when we lived in Hawai'i. Now, if I have to drink water, I get it from the tap and I add Country Time lemonade packets to it. Much better and half the price. John Stossel says I might be on the right track...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I used to get bottled water when I was with a railroad services contractor. The big railroads would by it in very large quantities for use by train crews and track maintenance workers. The BNSF has refrigerators on their locomotives. It came in case lots due to having at least one 10 ounce bottle per hour in the summer. No labels. Just the date and all the other data was on the cap.
I would procure as I needed and when going home on my 1 week off every 4 to 7 weeks, any left in the truck was delivered to my daughter for use by grandkids. The bottle was perfect for Kool-aid singles.
I also carried a large canteen with me for times when hiking the length of the train getting it ready and performing checks.
Pixie's Great Uncle
BTW
Led Zeppelin is now in play.......
Goin' to California......Job!
You got the job???
Woohooo! Congratulations!
/Sorry that you have to go to California, though.
OK, got the email with your news. Congratulations!
8 September is my actual inprocessing duty date.
For SwampWoman, It's a DOD civilian job, ten years and it is both retirements, civil service and Navy.
Th eleftards ought to freak on that one!
Pixie's Great Uncle
Post a Comment