I had a picture posted here that I received in my email - had to do with our upcoming descent into GMC (Government Medical Care). It was FUNNY. Posted quite nice, excellent likeness. But when I came back, picture was replaced by the numerical designation. When checked Google, the only reference was this blog, so I've taken it down till I can get a better copy or till something as funny comes along...though that ain't gonna be easy!
Changing and washing sheets, cleaning the bathroom, and cleaning up wet spots left by a cute lil blond Pixie has been my day so far. My Chief's taking his CDL test today, no idea when he'll be home, so I may have a Coke and something to eat while the Pixie naps, instead of doing up the dishes like I should. Sinus headache is hanging on, it's near 2 weeks now. Bleh.
Thanks for stopping by, y'all have a fine day from here on out, eh?
PS - the Pixie's Great Uncle's initials are GMC, but we don't hold that against him.
In The Mailbox: 09.24.26 (Evening Edition)
12 hours ago


No comments:
Post a Comment