Sunday, July 5, 2009

As American as...

...small Western towns...

...hot dogs...

... Lady Liberty,...

baseball, baseball, baseball, and

FIREWORKS, FIREWORKS, FIREWORKS!

Happy Birthday, America! May you have many many more!

UPDATE: Whoa, I almost forgot the parade!

UPDATE2: And parade pictures! And more parade pictures from a different town (and these are just too cute)!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The one on Malta needs to get out there on as many sites as possible.
It is where Pixie's Grandma and I spent a large portion of our childhood.
I was there in the Spring of 2007 dumping rock on the Old Great Northern RR. I was talking to my boss one day. He asked me how Malta was. I got a real neat chuckle from him when I responded, About like it was when I was a little boy.
Pixie's Great Uncle

kc aka Little Grandma's Kitchen said...

If it wasn't for the Pixie, I'd move to Malta tomorrow.