Paco's back, go look at his pictures, they're gorgeous.
Got some errands to run, more painting to do, and a few chores I'm not going to detail here (cat box, anyone?), but hope to post a picture or two from our Retreat later today. Have a great day, thanks for stopping by!
UPDATE: If you need something to read that won't rot your brain, Thomas Sowell is always a good choice, especially his columns this week on the upcoming Supreme Court vacancy.
"Empathy" vs Law is here. Then Part II, and Part III. I love Thomas Sowell, have I said that before? Recently? MORE UPDATE! Here's Part IV.
UPDATE: Running always a bit late, Lovely Daughter brought the Pixie to visit for awhile! What a beautiful pair of girls they are!
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
You know, the funny thing is, I got more comments when I was gone than I ever get when I'm blogging every day.
Post a Comment