Got My Chief (ret.) home sick today, so don't know how much time I'll spend at the computer. He's sleeping MOST of the time, but the fever broke around 3:30, so we'll see if he gets hungry later. I'm taking the Pixie to the commissary to get a few things, too. And it's raining - yeah, that's a newsflash, eh?
I did find this article, though, you might want to check out. Texas seems to be fast-tracking a concealed-carry ON CAMPUS law. Way to go, TEXAS!
I just signed up for a free membership to the NRA, via a link from Merlin, my friend in Colorado. He's sent me another link I'll try to remember to post tomorrow which is fitting for Memorial Day weekend, I think. Oh, nevermind, here it is now - Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans Organization. Thank you for both of those, Merlin.
Ok, off to the rest of the day, thanks for stopping by!
In The Mailbox: 09.24.26 (Evening Edition)
12 hours ago


5 comments:
Oh, no! Swine flu?
Doesn't look like it, Swampie. I spent the other night wondering every time I heard him in the bathroom if I should take him to hospital...but by daybreak, he was over the worst of it, TYG. And he's back at work today, though I have no idea how he's feeling. If it was still THAT bad, he'd be home or at the doc by now.
More likely, it's the same 24 hour bug I had a few weeks back, Billy got on the Trail, & several of my friends have recently gone through.
Are you mildewed or growing moss on yer sneakers yet?
Heh. I'm wading out to feed and carrying lots of hay to distribute by hand because it's too wet to drive off the driveway!
Glad to hear it isn't anything serious. A friend's husband has been sick for @ 2 weeks. He had the high temp and GI upsets.
I hope you were wading BEFORE it got dark, Swampie! Ah, yes, I see you were, good. At that point it wasn't raining here (YAY!) and I even saw bits of blue sky & what I thought could be shadow. It's late for me now so I repeated a previous remark & have excised it. Think I'll see if I can find some baseball scores & hit the rack real soon.
Post a Comment